I released a new BETA version of ListAttachments for SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Almost completely rewritten to make it more robust and efficient
- Fixed the issue in IE where the bubble pops up and disappears immediately
- Changed from SOAP to REST to minimize the payload and speed up the whole process of retrieving the required data from the server
- Lots of other little fixes and improvements
- Fixes a bug where the script fails for Read-Only users because SP.Ribbon.js is initialized too late
You can get the latest version on the Product Page. If you find any bugs, I would appreciate if you’d report them in either the comment section or the forum. Thanks!