I'm currently looking for a new job, preferably in the Asia-Pacific region but I would consider other regions as well. If you are hiring or have any leads, I would appreciate if you would drop me a message via the contact form, e-mail (daniel(at)spoodoo.com), Twitter, or LinkedIn.

Daniel

SharePoint List Filter Dialog Scrolling down with sticky header script

Home Forums General SharePoint List Filter Dialog Scrolling down with sticky header script

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  siddiq ali 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

siddiq ali
    Participant

Dear All,

I had used the Sticky Header script to hold the column headers while scrolling for SharePoint lists and document libraries as shown below.

But after adding the script , Filter dialog is also scrolling down when I scroll down the scroll bar, which is not expected .

Can any one help me what’s the exact issue in below code which is making the filter dialog also scrolling , And how can I solve this

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: SharePoint List Filter Dialog Scrolling down with sticky header script
Your information:

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on RedditShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrPin on PinterestDigg thisPrint this pageEmail this to someone