I'm currently looking for a new job, preferably in the Asia-Pacific region but I would consider other regions as well. If you are hiring or have any leads, I would appreciate if you would drop me a message via the contact form, e-mail (daniel(at)spoodoo.com), Twitter, or LinkedIn.

Daniel

Quick Edit – Highlighted cell is not aligned to row

Home Forums Spoodoo Scripts StickyHeaders Quick Edit – Highlighted cell is not aligned to row

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maxime 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rick

Excellent work on this product!  It appears a lot of work has gone into this.  In trying to implement this solution I found an issue when in Quick Edit mode, with the first few rows.  The highlighted cell appears to be between the actual rows when it is actually referring to the lower row?  It almost appears it is off the width of the floating column headers.  When moving the cursor down it eventually aligns to the actual row.  Is this something that can be adjusted?  Any help would be much appreciated!  Thank you!

#1907 Reply

Daniel
    Keymaster

Hi Rick,
    Apologies for the late reply. I’ll look into this issue and release a new version if I can fix it. Thanks for reporting!

#1921 Reply

Tom

Hi,

We are experiencing issues similar as this, the highlighted cell is not aligning properly on the top or bottom of the quick edit form. Please find screenshot below:

This behaviour is observed in version 3.1.1 of the script.

It will fix itself when you scroll down and back up again, but that’s not really a solution. Is there any possibility this can be looked at?

Thanks!

#1955 Reply

Daniel
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

I still can’t reproduce this problem. Do you have any other custom styling or scripts on your page that might interfere with StickyHeaders?

#1956 Reply

Clint

I had this issue for users on Chrome when using jquery 1.12.x. Updating jquery to v3.x fixed it for me.

#1984 Reply

MarioB

Hi,

we have same problem

#1985 Reply

Maxime

Good afternoon,

We have exactly the same issue on our side : the highlighted cell is not always in line with the grid. This is an intermittent problem faced on Chrome browser which is our default config for all of our users.

Stickyheaders is a really nice feature, our users love it, and this is the only irritant that we would like to solve for our users.

Thanks to fix.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Quick Edit – Highlighted cell is not aligned to row
Your information:

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on RedditShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrPin on PinterestDigg thisPrint this pageEmail this to someone